Register for Global Oneness Day 2012 Telesummit!
Scroll down to see how you can participate in other activities for Global Oneness Day!
- Register NOW! Catch the wave of Oneness on Wednesday, 10/24/12 for the Global Oneness Day TeleSummit hosted by Steve Farrell, Worldwide Coordinating Director of Humanity’s Team and Stephen Dinan of the Shift Network ~ We will have a full day of free virtual programs promoting the shift to Oneness, with renowned leaders such as Neale Donald Walsch, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Don Miguel Ruiz, Dr. Michael Beckwith, Ambassador Chowdhury from the United Nations, Lynne McTaggart, Bruce Lipton, Barbara Fields, Gregg Braden, Joan Borysenko, Jack Canfield, Ken Wilber, Dr. Ervin Lazlo and many more. Panelists with expertise in Ubuntu including Dr. Mathole Motshekga and Ambassador Baso Sangqu. Click here for more information and to register now! This is a cost free event.
- Collect Signatures for Global Oneness Declaration ~ Let’s hit 100,000 signatures. Kit is available on line for downloading purposes or you may sign the declaration here.
- Global Rhythm Circle for Oneness ~ ACT LOCALLY ~ IMPACT GLOBALLY ~ Any time between October 21st – October 28th, with friends, family, neighbors ~ wherever you are! People from all over the globe will spread vibrations and energy of peace, love & oneness to everyone & everything on the planet (and beyond). This is a cost free event! Click here for more information.
- The Association for Global New Thought ~ Humanity’s Team is proud to partner for the third year in a row for Global Oneness Day. Please check out the Sunday Services that will be dedicated to Global Oneness Day here.
- Manila, Philippines ~ contact email@example.com and write “Global Oneness Day” in the subject line
- United Kingdom ~ Brighton, Glasgow, London, Westminster ~ Global Oneness Day Meditation Circles ~ contact firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Meditation Circle” in the subject line
- Boulder, Denver, Arvada, Fort Collins, Colorado ~ Food Drive for the Hungry ~ contact email@example.com ~ write “Food Drive” in the subject line
- Montreal, Canada ~ Free Hugs Event at Metro Station ~ contact firstname.lastname@example.org ~ write “Free Hugs” in subject line
- Hagerstown, Maryland ~ Love Rocks ~ contact email@example.com ~ write “Love Rocks” in the subject line
- Kansas City, Missouri ~ Share the Love Event ~ Collecting items for various shelters in the Kansas City Metro Area ~ contact firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Share the Love” in the subject line
Hold a Free Hugs event ~ make a few signs and take you, your family and friends to a park, a shopping area, or other event that has lots of people ~
- Share information regarding the 3nd annual Global Oneness Day with as many people like-minded organizations as you can! Commit to doing this for 1 day from now until October 24!
- Promote Global Oneness Day on Facebook, Twitter and other social media, through e-mail, (content for facebook or twitter posts) over the phone and by word of mouth
- Join a parade or make a parade, even if it is only you. Carry a “We Are One” sign. Smile, have fun, get your children involved!
- Practice the Golden Rule in the name of Oneness. Demonstrate kindness and benevolence to others, universally and impartially, because We Are All One! (Visit http://humanitysteam.org/simplewaystobethechange)
- Hold public Global Oneness Day picnics
- Set up group meditations in person or over the phone or alone at 11:11 a.m./p.m. or anytime October 24
- Gather friends for a drumming circle
- Light a candle at http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=HTONE
- Go to a house of worship, participate in a Oneness/deeksha blessing
- Discuss with family and friends what Oneness means and what embodying it can mean for our world ~ Explore ways of focusing on our commonalities and universality instead of our differences
- Take photos of what you or your group does send them to email@example.com
- Children’s activities (face painting, singing, dancing, mural painting)
- Love Rocks ~ click here for more details ~
- Write with window paint on your car rear window, “Global Oneness Day, Oct. 24, www.humanitysteam.org”
- Place a “We Are All One” sign in the rear window of your car
- Hold a conference call in your country, with meditations and other inspiring ideas on the benefits of understanding Oneness.
- 11:11 a.m./p.m. ~ Ring bells, pause a moment, pray, meditate ~ do something meaningful to you to honor the truth of our Oneness
- Do an 11K (rather than a 10K) Walk/Run for Oneness (1K for kids)
- Go on a walk, alone, with your partner or your children ~ take sidewalk chalk and write: Be the Change at least 3 times (on the sidewalk or the street or your driveway)
- Plant a tree in the name of Oneness and send us a photo
- Say a prayer the Dalai Lama says every morning:
A guide for those on the path
A boat, a raft, a bridge for those who wish to cross the flood
May I be a lamp in the darkness
A resting place for the weary
A healing medicine for all who are sick
A vase of plenty, a tree of miracles
And for the boundless multitudes of living beings
May I bring sustenance and awakening
Enduring like the earth and sky
Until all beings are freed from sorrow
And all are awakened.